Attention businesses in New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, DC, Chicago and other major cities: Are you getting your share of $2 Trillion annually?
Fact #1: A recent government study reveals corporations in the United States spend more than $2 trillion buying products and services from other companies every year.
Fact #2: Regardless of what industry you are in, competition is fierce.
Fact #3: A recent study in The Harvard Business Review stated that today’s customers are 75% more likely to contract with a company whose salespeople engage with and make a strong, relatable connection with the customer when introducing a new product or service.
Completely customized to your business, your customers, and your goals
We specialize in teaching sales professionals throughout North America and Canada a wide range of techniques that immediately establish credibility and build a sense of trust with their clients.
Every business has different needs and challenges, so we never conduct generic sales presentation training. We begin our pre-training phase by learning about your business, the products/services you sell, your customers, your challenges, and your goals. We then tailor the class to your specific needs.
Our highly respected, and uniquely personalized approach to sales presentation training has helped more than 1000 business professionals – from global 500 companies to innovative startups – develop and deliver much stronger, more concise, more memorable, and more successful presentations for any B2B opportunity.
This private class uses one of your current sales presentations and a real client prospect as the model to demonstrate our unique step-by-step process for creating engaging content and key messages that will resonate with your clients. The training is very interactive and includes video-recorded role-play and individual coaching. All information received is kept strictly confidential, and we are happy to sign Non-disclosure Agreements.
Highlights of the class include:
- Using a “discovery process” before developing a presentation to determine what you really need to know about a customer and how to get that information
- Creating a customer-focused outline for your presentation content, guaranteed to hold their attention
- Breaking the “boring opening” pattern and learning how to grab your customer’s attention immediately and connect with them
- Developing customer-specific key messages that will connect with decision makers
- Using a variety of message enchancement techniques to keep customers engaged throughout the “body” of your presentation
- Constructing strong closings that inspire, motivate, and resonate customers
- Creating powerful PowerPoint slides that will enhance your message and notbe a brochure on the screen
- Using body language to have a more confident presence
- Learning vocal delivery techniques to strengthen your message and enhance your credibility
- Preparing to handle Q&A sessions effectively
And much more!