Public speaking training, executive speech coaching, and B2B presentation skills training that produce real results in just one day!
Possibly you need presentation skills training from the ground up. Possibly you are in a leadership role and want executive speech coaching to ensure you captivate your audience for a major speech – or even a TED Talk! Or, maybe, you just want to take your overall public speaking skills to a higher level. Whatever your goal, Carmie McCook’s comprehensive public speaking training and presentation training method works! It has helped thousands of professionals become more engaging, memorable, and effective speakers.
Our secret for success? Customization, attention to details, and genuine interest in ensuring noticeable development in your skills. We aren’t just your presentation skills trainers, we are your partners. Your goals are our goals. So, we tailor every public speaking training and presentation skills training class to address your specific audiences, topics, concerns, and objectives. We guarantee you will be a more engaging and effective speaker by the end of the class! Clients have called our public speaking training workshops “transforming” and “career changing.” That’s a compliment we are proud of!
Speaking Internationally: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.”
For non-American business professionals, effective B2B presentation skills differ vastly from country to country. Presenting information effectively to American business leaders and U.S. news reporters requires more than speaking English. Cultural differences in body language, word usage, and the way content is organized can determine how well you connect with your American audiences and the success of your presentation’s outcome.
Giving this extra attention to our international clients, our public speaking training and presentation training classes have helped business leaders from South Korea to South America, from Finland to France learn how to make stronger and more engaging presentations to American business leaders. Contact us now for a free consultation.
Here’s a sample of what you will learn in our public speaking training program and presentation training classes:
- Analyzing your audience and learning how to best connect with them
- Learning how to grab your audiences’ attention immediately – and keep them engaged
- Creating closing statements that inspire, motivate, and resonate audiences
- Developing overall winning presentation/speech content from opening words to closing remarks
- Creating PowerPoint slides that will truly enhance your message and not be a brochure on the screen
- Using body language to be a more commanding presence
- Learning vocal delivery techniques to strengthen your message and enhance your credibility
- Developing an overall presence that is confident, credible, and knowledgeable
- Speaking to large audiences or small groups with the same level of engagement, confidence, and credibility
- Wearing and using microphones properly
- Handling Q&A sessions effectively
- Creating effective and engaging PowerPoint slides
- Overcoming nervousness and becoming a more confident speaker
- …and much more.
All classes for public speaking training and presentation training include multiple video recorded practice opportunities and detailed, individual, professional feedback.
Whatever the forum or the format, we cover it all:
- Speaking from notes
- Speaking from a prepared scripts
- Reading from Teleprompters
- Using confidence monitors
- Preparing for a TED Talk or TEDx Talk
- Speaking from podiums and without podiums
- Using PowerPoint and other visual aids
- Speaking on a panel
- Preparing for Q&A sessions
- B2B sales presentations
- Presentations for Board meeting
- Keynote addresses
- Motivational speaking…and much more!
Classes are arranged to suit your schedule. We provide public speaking training and presentation training for individuals, groups and large groups. And, we can train at your site or a site of your choice, anywhere in the world, or in our Washington, DC location.
Do you have a big conference coming up and want to offer your attendees a professional development workshop guaranteed to please? Our conference-style public speaking and presentation skills workshops are a favorite for annual conferences, sales summits, and other large events. We promise you’ll get high praise for quality and enjoyment from the participants.