NEW OPEN CLASS:
Exclusive, small class – limited to eight people.
From TED Talks to winning sales presentations,
Carmie McCook coaches CEOs to celebrities.
Now it’s your turn!
A small, customized, one-day, comprehensive class that can change your career and your future
Using a business presentation you bring to class, you will learn how to:
- Easily determine what your content should be for every audience
- Grab your audience’s attention immediately — and hold it!
- Techniques guaranteed to increase the impact of key messages
- Create memorable closings that inspire and motivate audiences
- Make slides to engage audiences and keep you on track
- Use vocal delivery & body language to leave a positive impression
And much more!
Plus multiple individual video-recorded practice opportunities with coaching and feedback!
What our clients are saying
“…Carmie didn’t just improve my leadership team’s presentation skills. I witnessed a spectacular transformation! Philippe Morin, CEO, EXFO
“Carmie is incredible! I am much more confident, and I’ve received great feedback on my talks since the training. Worth every dollar!” Meira Spivak, Director, National Conference of Synagogue Youth
Class size: 8 people ( Small class ensures quality training, individual coaching, faster results!)
When: Monday, November 6, 2017
Where: Downtown Washington, DC (Address provided upon registration)
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Monday, October 23, 2017
- Individual practice and coaching from the instructor
- Handout with tips taught in the class
- Copy of video recorded practice on USB drive
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 202.558.5486
Learn more about us at carmie.com
About Carmie McCook & Associates
and this Unique Training Opportunity
Traditionally, professional-quality public speaking training has only been available to those working for large companies. But, Carmie McCook is introducing a new concept: Affordable, practical, small group training that delivers big results for entrepreneurs, individuals with small businesses, or individuals with big organizations with small training budgets.
Now the expert level of public speaking training and coaching she provides leaders with Samsung, Pepsico, Honda, Bayer, National Geographic, Yale University and many other top brands is available to everyone.
So, why not learn from the best?