Whether preparing for a media interview, crisis situation, major sales presentation, or keynote address, successful outcomes depend on delivering attention-grabbing and unforgettable messages. Message strategy sessions are essential to meeting this goal.
Carmie McCook has created, and helped her clients develop, hundreds of memorable quotes that have used when speaking to the press and to the public. Her “outsider’s” objective point of view has been critical in ensuring that key messages resonate with her client’s target audiences. She also teaches clients techniques to develop their own messages that are remembered by the public and repeated by the media.
Our message development session covers:
- Detailed audience evaluation
- Condensing complex information into “public-friendly” terms
- Using CMA’s unique “Message Manager” system to organize key points
- How to make key messages memorable
- How to get quoted accurately and often
- Preparing responses for difficult questions